2 FREE NIGHTS
STAY 7 NIGHTS, PAY FOR 5
Spectacular 3 parks
Famed wildlife locations
Subtle luxury camps
Expert local guides
No Booking fees!
What’s the deal?
Book a safari at a combination of three exciting safari destinations of KURO TARANGIRE, ENTAMANU NGORONGORO & SERENGETI SAFARI CAMP for a total of 7 nights and get 2 nights FREE
Park fees apply on the free nights.
Extra Special Offers:
Book 1 or 2 camps for 4 nights, get 1 night free
Sustainability: Your booking supports local guides and communities through eco-conscious travel and supporting local enterprise through community visits and purchasing of local crafts.
When to travel?
Tanzania is a year-round destination. Tanzania has two rainy seasons—a long one that usually occurs between March and May and a shorter one that takes place in November and December. The most pleasant time of year is the long dry season (June to October) when the weather is generally clear and sunny. Temperatures vary greatly depending on elevation, but in the reserves and on the coast, the weather is usually warm even in winter. Tanzania’s Northern Circuit reserves like Ngorongoro, Serengeti, and Lake Manyara usually offer good game-viewing throughout the year.
Bird-watchers can catch migrations beginning in October. Meanwhile, great game drives can be had across the country as the herds spend their time at the Mara River through October. In November and December, wildlife returns to the southern Serengeti.
Three sustainable safari camps filled to the brim with bucketlist experiences.
SERENGETI SAFARI CAMP
A million and a half wildebeest and zebra can’t be wrong, and this camp never settles for less. This canvas home-from-home and its indomitable crew are on the move year-in, year-out from one sweet Serengeti site to another, guided by the mass movements of the wildebeest migration and their quest for ever greener grass. Along with it come our highly trained naturalist guides and all the trimmings of a classic safari.
Out on the plains, there inevitably are show stealers – lions with cubs, cheetahs stretching their legs, hyenas bickering. But it’s often the cameo roles that fascinate – dung beetles, dik-diks, bee-eaters… Our Nomad naturalists will engage in it all, for a more complete, educated take on the whole ecosystem.
- Six open plan Meru tents
- En-suite bathrooms (eco-toilets, bucket showers, minimal environmental impact)
- One twin-roomed family tent
- Environmentally Conscious
- Both indoor and outdoor dining, with vegan menu options
- Well stocked library tent
- Bar tent
- Outdoor fireplace with seating area
- One family unit available
- Dual en-suite tents
- Adjoining lounge area
- Age 8 and over
$975 per person (High Season: Jun – Oct / 21 Dec – 15 Mar ’23)
$750 per person (Low Season: May / Nov – 20 Dec / 16 Mar – 30 Apr ’23)
Here, we define our own Ngorongoro, off the beaten track, in Maasai territory. Following one of the world’s most stunning private drives, we bring you up to a dizzying edge of elemental Africa with panoramic views spinning forward into the Crater and back to the Serengeti plains. This is much more than a great vantage point for visiting the Crater, this is where we live the Ngorongoro life.
Naturally, we’ve found in the right spot for a more private experience of this wildlife mecca. Being right on the rim, we have access to the Crater soon after dawn, avoiding the dreaded mini-buses, to take you to see the outstanding volumes of wildlife: from some of Africa’s last rhinoceros to flamingoes to lovebirds.
- Seven heated rooms
- Two family ready rooms
- All rooms with crater views
- Serengeti views from the camp
- En-suite bathrooms throughout
- Hot and cold running water
- Flushable toilets
- Double sinks
- Children over 8 welcome
- Two Family units available
- Each with two large bedrooms
- Shared adjoining bathroom
$1,145 per person (High Season: Jun – Oct / 21 Dec – 15 Mar ’23)
$800 per person (Low Season: May / Nov – 20 Dec / 16 Mar – 30 Apr ’23)
Tarangire country is big and bold: our camp is the opposite…a little gem. Full of heart and soul, and tucked into a grove of secluded riverside bush, it is so much at one with the wild that animals hardly look up as they do their thing around us. Elephants often pass right through camp, and we can be completely absorbed into their secret lives, from the sweet comfort of our sun-slatted living space.
Our guides drive you out into big country. This means waiting as elephant families cross the track, slowly weaving along riverbanks looking for lions, watching leopard asleep in giant baobabs, and scanning the great swathes of elephant grass for big herds of buffalo. There’s nothing small about these days. As a special Nomad treat, we can drive after sunset and uncover the night creatures of the park.
- Six light and airy safari rooms
- En-suite bathrooms
- Beautiful bush views
- Thatch over canvas design
- Designed for minimal environmental impact
- En-suite bucket showers, inside and outside
- En-suite flush toilet
- Airy open-sided dining lounge
- Safari picnics
- Starlit fireside drinks
- Breakfasts in the bush
- One family unit
- Twin en-suite bedrooms
- Adjoined lounge area
- Age 8 and over
$975 per person (High Season: Jul – Oct / 21 Dec – 4 Jan ’23)
$750 per person (Low Season: Jun / Nov – 20 Dec / 5 Jan – 15 Mar ’23)
Safari like no-one else with Better Safaris. We are now taking bookings for 2022 and 2023 safaris.
- Luxury accommodation
- All daily meals and drinks (except champagne and premium spirits)
- Bush meals
- Daily guided game drives
- Airstrip transfers
- Park fees
- Additional activities such as walking safaris and hot air balloon flight
- Visas and other entry costs
- Travel insurance
- PCR testing for your journey home (if applicable)
- Personal expense such as extra drinks/food, phone calls, curio shop purchases
- Gratuities for your tour driver/guide, waiters/staff at accommodations
- Our discounted child rate applies to all under 21yrs sharing with an adult or another child.
- A child occupying a single room will be charged at full adult rate plus single supplement.
- Min age in all camps 8yrs except Chada Katavi which is 12yrs, Kiba Point, Entamanu Private & Lamai Private which is 5yrs and Mkombe’s House – no age limit.
- Children under 12yrs are not permitted to walk, chimp or fly camp due to safety reasons.
- Children aged 12 years and under must share a room or family tent/room with an adult.
- Child park entry and camping/concession fees apply to U16yrs (U5’s FOC)
Let’s talk and plan your exciting safari in Africa.
No obligation free quotation and absolutely NO BOOKING FEES!
Have questions before booking? We’re here to help. Contact us below, or visit our frequently asked questions page HERE