STAY FOR 8 NIGHTS
ONLY PAY FOR 6 NIGHTS
Location, location, location
Vast array of wildlife
Sublime staff, camps and guides
Sustainable, conservation focussed
No booking fees!
What’s the deal?
Stay with the Governors’ Camp Collection of camps in Kenya for 8 nights and only pay for 6 nights.
Applicable to both adult and child rates.
- Flights must be booked with Governors Aviation (minimum 2 legs)
- Free nights are offered and calculated on lowest priced property in the itinerary
- Park fees and conservation fee payable for all nights
- Must combine a minimum of two Governors’ Collection properties in Kenya, with a minimum of two nights in each property
- Offer available for new bookings only anytime between
- 1st Oct – 15th Dec 2021 and 1st Jan – 30th June 2022
BONUS SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE
BONUS 1: Book 10 nights, only pay for 8
BONUS 2: 20% OFF a 4 night stay at Governors’ Mara camp. Book by 30 November 2021 and stay before 31 May 2022
2 Nights Governors’ Loldia House | 3 Nights Governors’ Mugie House | 3 Nights at a Governors’ Mara camp
4 Nights Governors’ Loldia House | 4 Nights at a Governors’ Mara camp
When to travel?
We keep saying it, but really, any time!!
High Season: July to October, January and February
Low Season: March to May
Best Weather: June to October (little to no rainfall)
Worst Weather: March, April and into May (peak of Wet season)
GOVERNORS’ CAMP, MASAI MARA
Governors’ Camp is Africa’s first permanent tented camp, remaining in its original site since 1972. It occupies the best wildlife viewing location in the Reserve, nestled in the riverine forest along the winding banks of the Mara River, it’s waters teeming with bird-life, hippo and crocodile. It is perfect for couples, families and friends wanting to experience the best of what a safari in the Masai Mara has to offer.
Some of the 30 tents line the riverbank, tucked into the forest they enjoy uninterrupted views over the Mara River, others have views across the sweeping plains of the Masai Mara. The tents are big, bright and allow in lots of natural light. All tents are classic safari style each with en-suite bathrooms and a private verandah.
LOLDIA HOUSE, LAKE NAIVASHA
Loldia House is an original Kenyan home set on an old farm on the shores of Lake Naivasha. Here guests can enjoy a gentle pace of life; relax by the pool, take in the views, head off on a game drive or indulge in a variety of treatments from our poolside spa room.
Loldia House offers a choice of accommodation either in the old family house or in cottages in the grounds. In the main house, there is one en-suite double room. Close by are three other guest cottages (each housing two separate rooms, all en-suite), surrounded by pretty gardens and offering incredible views across the lake to the extinct volcano, Mount Longonot.
MUGIE CAMP, LAIKIPIA
The location is Mugie Conservancy, a private wildlife conservancy in Laikipia of almost 50’000 acres hosting an array of impactful community and conservation programs.
Perched on a hill are eight stone cottages, each with sweeping views of the Laikipia landscape. A large main house with open log fires hosts guests for relaxing cocktails and scrumptious meals, prepared from a creative menu with ingredients sourced from our own vegetable garden. An infinity pool offers lovely shaded areas and a casual alfresco dining area, while a waterhole set in front of Mugie House attracts a variety of wildlife that comes to drink.
Governors’ Camp is in the heart of what is widely considered to be the best game viewing area of the Masai Mara and offers guests two game drives per day with exceptionally highly trained and experienced guides, who give our clients un-matched game-viewing and photographic opportunities in the world’s prime wildlife area.
THE GREAT MIGRATION
Between the months of July and October one and a half million wildebeest, accompanied by vast numbers of zebra and gazelles make the long and dangerous trek from drier lands in Tanzania, northwards to this corner of Kenya. Lines of animals stretch as far as the eye can see across the plains. On many occasions, we have seen the wildebeest cross the Mara River right in front of Governors’ Camp.
- spectacular boat safaris on Lake Naivasha
- head out to track lions and learn more about the work being done to allow pastoralists and wildlife to live alongside each other in Laikipia (Mugie house)
- visit Mara Rianda, a traditional Maasai community village
- meet the amazing K9’s and Rangers of the Mugire Conservancy anti-poaching unit
- enjoy a hot air balloon flight
Camps welcome guests of all ages on safari, in fact we feel you are never too little to experience your first African safari together with the family. Some of the camps are better suited to small children; Governors’ Camp has specially designed family tents which can comfortably sleep a family of four and we can provide cots for babies and infant travellers (on request). We can arrange early meals and sole use of game drive vehicles (please enquire in advance as this depends on family size and is subject to availability).
Child rates apply.
Please enquire for your complimentary and tailored quotation.
- per adult per night
- per adult per night
- per adult per night
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily guided game drive activities
- All meals (drinks extra)
- Airstrip transfers to camps
- Wifi in camp
- Park fees (our quote will feature these for you)
- Local flights between Wilson Nairobi and inter-camp flights/transfers
- International and local airfare
- Visas and other entry costs
- Travel insurance
- PCR testing for your journey home (if applicable)
- Personal expense such as extra drinks/food, phone calls, curio shop purchases
- Gratuities for your guide, waiters/staff at accommodations
- Optional extensions available around Kenya, Diani Beach and other countries such as Tanzania, Rwanda and Zanzibar
Let’s talk and plan your exciting safari in Africa.
No obligation free quotation and absolutely NO BOOKING FEES!
Have questions before booking? We’re here to help. Contact us below, or visit our frequently asked questions page HERE