SAVE 50% ON STAYS
BEFORE 28 FEBRUARY 2022
Big cat territory
Award winning destination
Private game reserve, private experiences
No booking fees!
What’s the deal?
Stay at the renowned Inyati Game Lodge in South Africa’s prime safari & big cat territory of the
Sabi Sands Game Reserve;
50% OFF normal nightly rates
Special offer rate of just ZAR 5,600 per person per night sharing.
Normal 2022 rates ZAR 10,500 per person per night sharing.
- Valid for brand new bookings for stays by 28 February 2022.
- Don’t delay, secure your huge discount asap and get on that flight!
Sustainability: Your booking supports conservation and local people, through low impact tourism best practices and park/conservation fees that are contributed directly to anti-poaching and other local efforts.
When to travel?
Book now and stay by 28 February and you’ll get this FANTASTIC special rate.
Don’t miss your chance!
South Africa’s summer lasts from December to March before winter arrives from June to August. Cape Town and the Western Cape experience winter rainfall and a largely dry, hot summer. Most of the rest of the country, including the Greater Kruger National Park (Sabi Sands) area, have summer thundershowers and a dry winter.
There isn’t really a “low or high season” in South Africa, due to international travellers visiting during their respective holiday seasons of July-September (South Africa’s winter), meaning rates are often the same throughout the year. It does mean however that South Africa’s winter of June-August can see mild/comfortable days and colder evenings – often comfortable for many tourists who like to avoid the intense heat. It’s beautiful any time of the year.
INYATI GAME LODGE
Set on the lush banks of the Sand River, Inyati Game Lodge offers the ultimate safari experience combining diverse wildlife with authentic African hospitality. From the warm welcome you receive upon arrival, to our comfortable chalets, hearty home style cuisine and highly experienced rangers, every guest departs with unforgettable memories and the imprint of Africa in their soul.
- Intimate lodge with only 11 luxury chalets
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable game rangers and trackers
- Big Five game viewing with unrivalled sightings of the usually elusive leopard
- Perfectly positioned overlooking the lush Sand River
- Easy access by road and air
- Best value proposition in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, adjacent to the Kruger National Park
The reserve has a hot, sub-tropical climate with two distinct seasons and game viewing activities are equally rewarding during both. The summer season (September to March) is a time when many species breed and prey is plentiful for the lurking predators. Rainfall occurs between October and February and often results in spectacular afternoon thundershowers.
In the winter season (April to August), the animals concentrate at the perennial water sources and the grass is low, making game viewing easier. Although winter days are usually warm and clear, late afternoon and early morning temperatures are distinctly chilly.
Inyati Game Lodge is situated in the western sector of the Sabi Sand Wildtuin which is a private game reserve sharing a common unfenced boundary with the Kruger National Park. It spans 50 000 hectares and is renowned for providing some of the best game viewing in Africa. The reserve is not open to the general public with each private lodge having exclusive traversing rights over their area.
Our qualified guiding team delivers an unrivalled wildlife experience providing fascinating insights into the complex bio networks of the South African bushveld. The reserve has a dense concentration of wildlife and is home to the Big 5 – elephant, lion, rhino, leopard, and buffalo. Cheetah, giraffe, zebra, wild dogs, and a vast variety of antelope and other species may also be closely observed, free-roaming within their own territories. Inyati is one of the best places in the world to get up close and personal with the elusive leopard.
Inyati offers a range of activities from game drives and guided bush walks, to stargazing, workouts at the fully-equipped gym, swimming, young rangers’ programmes, and community tours.
Children are welcome at Inyati Game Lodge from 8 years of age. Speak to us today for a tailored, no obligation quotation.
- Children must be 8 years and older to stay at Inyati
- Family chalets are suitable to families with 2 adults and 2 children
- The per person sharing rate is applicable to children
- Children are permitted on game drives at guides’ discretion
- Children above 16 may participate in walking safaris – for younger children Inyati offer child-friendly walks around the lodge with experienced guides
- per person per night sharing
Valid until 28 February 2022
- per person per night sharing
Valid 1 March – 22 Dec 2022
- Air-conditioned en-suite accommodation
- All meals
- Game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles
- Walking safaris
- Transfers to and from Ulusaba Airstrip
- Based on per person sharing, per night. Inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 15%
- Quoted in South African Rand (ZAR). Subject to change.
- Full balance due to confirm your booking should your travel dates be within 60 days.
- Sabi Sand Guest conservation contribution levy (GCC)
- Local flights between Johannesburg (or other airport) and Inyati (we’ll quote these for you also)
- International airfare
- Visas and other entry costs
- Travel insurance
- PCR testing for your journey home (if applicable)
- Personal expense such as drinks, extra food, phone calls, curio shop purchases
- Gratuities for your guide, waiters/staff at accommodations
- Optional extensions are available around South Africa, including Johannesburg, Hoedspruit, KwaZulu Natal and Cape Town
Let’s talk and plan your exciting safari in Africa.
No obligation free quotation and absolutely NO BOOKING FEES!
Have questions before booking? We’re here to help. Contact us below, or visit our frequently asked questions page HERE