STAY 4 NIGHTS, PAY FOR 3
Famed wildlife location
No Booking fees!
What’s the deal?
Book a stay in Kenya’s Masai Mara at Angama Mara for FOUR NIGHTS and ONLY PAY FOR THREE.
Park fees apply on the free night.
Extra Special Offers:
Planning a trip in the next 45 days? Speak to us about last-minute special rates for Angama Mara.
Honeymooners? Brides stay 4 nights, pay 2 at Angama Mara.
(applicable to standard season only)
Sustainability: Your booking supports local guides and communities through eco-conscious travel and supporting local enterprise through community visits and purchasing of local crafts.
When to travel?
One of THE most cherished places on earth by travellers and wildlife lovers. The famed Masai Mara is home to an abundance of animals, from the resident big cats (who don’t migrate), elephants, to the famed herds of wildebeest as they migrate from Southern Serengeti to the Masai Mara (July-October in the Mara, expect Mara River crossings early July and early-mid October, although timings can vary year-to-year). The Masai Mara is also home to excellent birding opportunities; from migratory species, to phenomenal predators.
Standard Season: 9 January – 30 June and 1 October – 22 December 2022
Peak Season: September 2022
To view the GREAT MIGRATION, travel between JULY-OCTOBER. Low/Mid season from JANUARY-MAY/JUNE is also a beautiful time to visit, with new born animals, longer/green grasses and afternoon rains that make for often dramatic, richly coloured photographs. Come late OCTOBER onwards sees the herds of wildebeest head back South, whilst the predators such as lions, leopards and cheetah lurk upon remaining zebra and other prey – another great time to visit and to make use of lower rates.
A remarkable owner-run safari lodge inspired by the Swahili word for ‘suspended in mid-air’. Located high above the floor of Africa’s Great Rift Valley, Angama Mara overlooks Kenya’s Maasai Mara, considered by many as the loveliest game reserve on the continent.
Angama Mara’s elegant tented suites have been designed to make the most of the extraordinary views of the Maasai Mara from every angle – from the bed, the bath, the sitting area, the shower and even the w/c. With the front of the tents featuring floor-to-ceiling glass, the roof and other three sides are canvas – classic safari olive on the outside and cream on the inside for romance. Spanning over 100 sqm, the tented suites all include spacious decks for in-room dining, massage treatments and red rocking chair safaris.
Angama Mara is perfect for everyone; from solo travellers, to couples, families and the romantics searching for the ideal honeymoon setting.
Game drives at Angama are professionally planned around guests: Guests are asked where they have been; what they have seen; what their great passions are; what they would like to do and when they would like to do it; and for how long they would like to be on a game drive at any one time – and game drives are structured accordingly.
Be surrounded by more animals than you could imagine: the vast grasslands dotted with acacias are home to abundant herds, as well as Africa’s Big Five – lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo.
Other activities include walking safaris, hot air balloon flights, spend some mid-afternoon time by the pool, visit Angama’s curio shop, enjoy traditional Maasai beading and witness the famed Maasai dance.
Family are fully welcome at Angama Mara.
Ages 0-12 stay free of charge during standard season and 50% of adult rates during peak season.
Ages 13-17 are charged 50% of adult rates during standard season and 75% of adult rates during peak season.
- per person, per night sharing
- per person, per night sharing
- Luxury accommodation
- All guided safaris into the Mara Triangle
- Guided walking safaris on the Rift Valley escarpment
- All meals and drinks (excluding French Champagne & Reserve Wines)
- Laundry service & WiFi
- All on-property guest experiences
- Transfers to and from Angama Mara Airfield or Kichwa Tembo Airstrip for Angama Mara
- Transfers to and from Serena Airstrip for Angama Safari Camp
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Childminding at Angama Mara (from 18h00 to 22h00)
- VAT, all levies
- Park Fees ($80 per person per night)
- Angama Foundation Contribution ($10 per person per night)
- International airfare to Kenya
- Local airfare to Angama (our team will include and quote local airfare from Nairobi to Angama)
- Hot air balloon flights
- Masai Village Visit ($20 per person paid directly to the community)
- Conservation Experience with local wildlife NGO’s (speak to us for more information & prices)
- Visas and other entry costs
- Travel insurance
- PCR testing for your journey home (if applicable)
- Personal expense such as extra drinks/food, phone calls, curio shop purchases
- Gratuities for your tour driver/guide, waiters/staff at accommodations
- Families: First two children in any one reservation will be FOC between 0-12, any additional children of this age will be charged 25% of the rack rate
- Optional extension in Tanzania and other Kenyan destinations. Alternatively add a Kenyan beach or stay in Zanzibar at the end of your safari
Let’s talk and plan your exciting safari in Africa.
No obligation free quotation and absolutely NO BOOKING FEES!
Have questions before booking? We’re here to help. Contact us below, or visit our frequently asked questions page HERE